1-minute Chia Seed Jam
FROM YOUR HEALTH FOOD STORE
Select and add to your basket:
Meridian Organic Squeezy Maple Syrup 250ml £6.99
Superfoodies Organic Chia Seeds 250g (Out of stock) £3.99
ADD TO BASKET £10.98
PICK UP FROM YOUR FAVOURITE LOCAL STORE
This is a super simple recipe that you can make in only 1 minute from just 3 ingredients! It's packed with delicious raspberries, maple syrup and chia seeds, making the perfect healthy jam. Having this with my chocolate banana bread is my absolute favourite!
- This recipe is so easy, to start with put 1 cup of fresh raspberries, 1 tbsp of maple syrup and a ¼ cup of chia seeds into a blender or food processor.
- Blend for about 30 seconds or until the mixture has come together.
- Once ready, put your jam into a jar and allow this to thicken naturally as the chia seeds absorb the liquid.
- Store in an air-tight jar in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- This goes great with oatcakes, sourdough toast or on my chocolate banana bread!