DIY 3 Ingredient Nutella
FROM YOUR HEALTH FOOD STORE
Select and add to your basket:
Meridian Organic Maple Syrup 330g £6.99
Lucy Bee Fair Trade Organic Raw Cacao Powder 250g £7.50
Greencity Whole Hazelnuts 125g £2.29
ADD TO BASKET £16.78
PICK UP FROM YOUR FAVOURITE LOCAL STORE
1/2 cup of water
I love this simple and delicious 3-ingredient nutella! All you need is hazelnuts, maple syrup and cacao powder, so it’s super healthy and really easy to make. Perfect on crackers, toast and banana bread – if you can resist eating it straight off the spoon like me!
- Bake 2 cups of hazelnuts at 180C for 10 minutes, then take them out of the oven and allow them to cool. I always remove the skins as they can be quite bitter!
- Once cool, place them in a food processor and blend until they have totally broken down.
- Now add 1/4 cup of maple syrup and 1 1/2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder.
- Blend again.
- If you feel your mixture is a little bit thick you can add some water, however make sure your other ingredients are properly mixed.
- Once your nutella is ready, store it in a glass jar in the fridge for about a week.