4-ingredient Bounty Bar
FROM YOUR HEALTH FOOD STORE
Select and add to your basket:
Superfoodies Organic Desiccated Coconut 100g (Out of stock) £1.99
Biona Organic Coconut Milk 400ml (Out of stock) £1.89
Meridian Organic Squeezy Maple Syrup 250ml £6.99
Ombar 72% Raw Dark Chocolate Bar 35g £1.99
ADD TO BASKET £12.86
My simple 4 ingredient bounty bars are delicious; this is a great healthy alternative to stop any sugar cravings you have throughout the day! This recipe is so easy to make from only desiccated coconut, coconut milk, maple syrup and some vegan chocolate. My bounty bars are perfect to make on a Sunday so you have tasty snacks throughout the week.
- In your food processor add in 200g desiccated coconut, 300g coconut milk and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup. For the coconut milk, make sure to only use the creamy part from the top of the can, leaving the watery part behind.
- Mix this for about 30 seconds or until your mixture has combined.
- Using your hands, shape the mixture into bars and arrange them onto a baking tray covered with parchment paper. There is no set size for this, it’s up to you how big you make them!
- Once all your bars have been formed pop them into the fridge for about an hour or into the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- Now it is time for the chocolate! Melt 200g chocolate; I use Ombar 72% however you can use any other chocolate.
- Dip each bounty bar into the melted chocolate and arrange onto a cooling rack to allow them to set. I always put some parchment paper underneath the rack to catch any excess chocolate.
- Enjoy! Store your bounty bars in the fridge and they should keep for 5 days.