A.Vogel Bronchoforce Chesty Cough Ivy Complex Oral Drops
Bronchoforce contains Ivy, Thyme and Liquorice, herbal remedies traditionally used for chesty coughs.Chesty coughs can accompany colds or flu. They may come about as soon as the infection starts and could linger for long periods after the viruses have left your system. Herbal remedies have a long tradition of use in treating chesty coughs. Today, they are increasingly being chosen by people who prefer to use natural medicines and those wishing to avoid the use of synthetic cough remedies.Bronchoforce Chesty Cough is a herbal remedy designed for the relief of chesty coughs, mucus coughs and catarrh. It helps relieve chesty coughs resulting from excess mucus or catarrh in the respiratory tract.
Chesty coughs result from an excess of mucus or catarrh produced by your respiratory tract. This results in the tubes of your lungs and throat being irritated, triggering the cough reflex and an attempt by the body to expel mucus.Bronchoforce may be taken by people suffering from asthma. However, please bear in mind the following:
- Coughs may be a sign of worsening asthma so if your cough does not improve with treatment, speak to your doctor
- People with asthma may be more prone to allergies. These could be caused by a variety of triggers including foods, medicines as well as herbs. If this is your experience, you may wish to start off by trying a small dose of Bronchoforce (say 5 drops) to see if you are allergic to the herbs present which are Ivy, Thyme and liquorice
At A.Vogel, we insist that only freshly picked Ivy and Thyme are used to make Bronchoforce. This ensures that the remedy obtained contains the active ingredients* that help relieve a chesty cough.Bronchoforce Chesty Cough Ivy Complex oral drops – a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of chesty coughs, mucus coughs and catarrh, based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy. Always read the leaflet.Is this remedy right for me?Use Bronchoforce if you are suffering from a chesty cough, also known as a mucus cough or a hacking cough. This herbal remedy helps lift mucus from the respiratory tract making it easier to expel from the body. Bronchoforce is the right remedy for you if you are experiencing catarrh or mucus in the throat or deeper down in your chest, with the feeling that you need to cough it up. It is also the right remedy if you are experiencing coughing spasms as your body tries to expel mucus.If you have a tickly cough, Bronchosan Tickly Cough Syrup may be more suitable for you to use. Bronchosan soothes a tickly throat or one which is irritated due to coughing.It is unlikely that you would need both remedies at the same time, but occasionally you might want to soothe the irritation in your throat with Bronchosan whilst Bronchoforce gets to work bringing up the mucus from your chest.Who can’t take Bronchoforce.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to ivy, thyme or liquorice or to any of the other ingredients present in Bronchoforce
- Do not use if you are already using another product containing liquorice (eg. liquorice confectionery / sweets)
- If your symptoms worsen or persist for more than one week, a doctor or qualified practitioner should be consulted
- If you are short of breath, or experiencing fever, see a doctor
- If your sputum is foul smelling, see a doctor
- Liquorice confectionery or medicines should be used with caution in those suffering from high blood pressure, kidney, liver or heart disease and those suffering from a low potassium level in their blood
- Digestive symptoms such as nausea and vomiting
- Skin reactions such as a rash or itching
- 376mg of tincture from fresh ivy herb (Hedera helix L.)
- 329mg of tincture from fresh aerial parts of thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.)
- 234 mg of tincture from liquorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra L.)
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)