Banana Nut Butter Overnight Oats
FROM YOUR HEALTH FOOD STORE
Select and add to your basket:
Rude Health Almond Milk 1L £2.49
Superfoodie Dessicated Coconut 100g (Out of stock) £1.99
Meridian Organic Smooth Cashew Butter 170g (Out of stock) £3.99
Rude Health Sprouted Porridge Oats 500g (Out of stock) £4.99
ADD TO BASKET £13.46
PICK UP FROM YOUR FAVOURITE LOCAL STORE
1/2 banana, sliced
My banana nut butter overnight oats are so tasty and are the perfect breakfast as you can make them the night before in only a few minutes. It's so simple to make as you just pop the ingredients into a jar and shake! Packed with healthy tasty ingredients, I can guarantee you'll find it super delicious too!
- Add ¾ cup of Almond milk or a nut milk of your choice, almond is my favourite though.
- To that add 1/3 cup oatmeal, 1/3 cup desiccated coconut and ½ a banana sliced.
- Now add in 1 tbsp of nut butter - I love cashew as it helps to give my breakfast a creamy texture.
- Shut the lid/screw on the lid and shake well.
- Store in the fridge overnight and enjoy in the morning!