Chocolate & Cherry Energy Bites
FROM YOUR HEALTH FOOD STORE
Select and add to your basket:
Superfoodies Organic Desiccated Coconut 100g (Out of stock) £1.99
Rude Health Sprouted Porridge Oats 500g £4.99
Linwoods Milled Flaxseed Cocoa Strawberries and Blueberries 500g £0.00
Lucy Bee Fair Trade Organic Raw Cacao Powder 250g £7.50
Ombar Coco Mylk Raw Chocolate Buttons 25g £1.49
Meridian Crunchy Almond Butter 170g £3.99
Meridian Organic Squeezy Maple Syrup 250ml £6.99
ADD TO BASKET £26.95
PICK UP FROM YOUR FAVOURITE LOCAL STORE
½ cup dried cherries, chopped
Whenever I feel like I need a boost I always make my chocolate and cherry energy bites! They are so tasty and are really simple to make from just a few ingredients packed with lots of health benefits. The perfect mid-afternoon snack!
- In a food processor add ½ cup of chopped dried cherries, ¾ cup of desiccated coconut, ½ cup of GF oats, 2 tbsp of flaxseeds, 2 tbsp of cacao powder and ¼ cup of chocolate chips.
- Blend these ingredients together.
- Add ¾ cup of crunchy almond butter (you can use any nut butter of your choice) and ¼ cup of maple syrup.
- Blend this until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Take scoops of the mixture with your hands and roll into balls in a size of your choice.
- Store these in the fridge and they should keep for a week… if they last that long!