Chocolate & Cherry Energy Bites
FROM YOUR HEALTH FOOD STORE
Select and add to your basket:
Milled Flaxseed £5.15
Crunchy Almond Butter £3.69
ADD TO BASKET £8.84
PICK UP FROM YOUR FAVOURITE LOCAL STORE
Organic Desiccated Coconut
Raw Chocolate Buttons
½ cup dried cherries, chopped
Whenever I feel like I need a boost I always make my chocolate and cherry energy bites! They are so tasty and are really simple to make from just a few ingredients packed with lots of health benefits. The perfect mid-afternoon snack!
- In a food processor add ½ cup of chopped dried cherries, ¾ cup of desiccated coconut, ½ cup of GF oats, 2 tbsp of flaxseeds, 2 tbsp of cacao powder and ¼ cup of chocolate chips.
- Blend these ingredients together.
- Add ¾ cup of crunchy almond butter (you can use any nut butter of your choice) and ¼ cup of maple syrup.
- Blend this until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Take scoops of the mixture with your hands and roll into balls in a size of your choice.
- Store these in the fridge and they should keep for a week… if they last that long!