Chocolate Banana Bread
FROM YOUR HEALTH FOOD STORE
Select and add to your basket:
Coconut Merchant Coconut Oil 300ml £6.99
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar 473ml £5.49
Lucy Bee Cacao Powder 250g £7.50
Coconut Merchant Coconut Sugar 250g £4.99
Rude Health Flour Buckwheat Flour 500g £6.19
Lucy Bee Pink Himalayan Salt 250g £2.50
Doves Baking Soda 200g £1.69
Doves Baking Powder 130g £1.55
ADD TO BASKET £36.90
PICK UP FROM YOUR FAVOURITE LOCAL STORE
2 Large Bananas
This healthy chocolate banana bread is so tasty – the perfect mid-morning or afternoon snack! It’s really simple to make as you just pop the ingredients into the blender then put your mixture into the oven to cook; the smell of your bread baking is so delicious! I love to serve mine with almond butter or chia seed jam!
- To start with you will need 2 large mashed bananas.
- To this add 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp apple cider vinegar and 90ml of water.
- Mix these ingredients until they are all combined.
- Now you can add ½ cup cacao powder, 1 cup coconut sugar, 1 ¼ cup of GF flour, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp baking soda and 1 tsp baking powder.
- Mix this all in until the mixture comes together.
- Pop your mixture into a greased bread baking tray – I always use coconut oil to grease it!
- Make sure your mixture is spread evenly throughout the tray.
- Bake your chocolate banana bread for 45 minutes at 180C heat.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!