Coconut & Macadamia Crusted Salmon
FROM YOUR HEALTH FOOD STORE
Select and add to your basket:
Green City Macadamia Nuts 125g £3.95
Superfoodies Desiccated Coconut 100g (Out of stock) £1.99
A. Vogel Herbamare Herb Seasoning Salt 125g £2.89
Meridian Organic Olive Oil 500ml £6.99
ADD TO BASKET £15.82
PICK UP FROM YOUR FAVOURITE LOCAL STORE
1 beaten egg
2 salmon fillets (bones removed)
Salad leaves for serving
My favourite summer dish is my coconut and macadamia crusted salmon, it is just so refreshing and delicious! It only takes 5 minutes to prep and 15 minutes to cook. It is just so easy to make. Packed with lots of healthy and tasty ingredients, I can guarantee you’ll love it!
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- To start with combine ½ cup of macadamia nuts, 1 cup of desiccated coconut and a dash of salt in a food processor to form a crumb mixture. Once this has formed place your mixture into a shallow bowl.
- Beat 1 egg in a bowl.
- Coat your salmon in the mixture then place this in the crumb mixture and cover thoroughly.
- Place your coated salmon fillets onto a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until cooked – if you prefer your breadcrumbs a bit crispier I’d say for around 25 minutes!
- To serve, I love to have this with a side of green salad leaves, a wedge of lemon and a drizzling of olive oil – the taste is delicious!
- If you have some crumb mixture this should keep for a few days in the fridge.