Cranberry & Pecan Cookies
FROM YOUR HEALTH FOOD STORE
Select and add to your basket:
Coconut Merchant Organic Coconut Oil 300ml £5.99
Coconut Merchant Organic Coconut Sugar 250g £2.99
Doves Farm Gluten Free Baking Powder 130g £1.55
Doves Farm Buckwheat Flour 1kg £3.39
Green City Ground Almonds 125g £1.99
ADD TO BASKET £15.91
PICK UP FROM YOUR FAVOURITE LOCAL STORE
Pinch of Salt
This is one of my favourite recipes to make for guests over the festive season! Super soft, chewy and brimming with juicy cranberries, I can guarantee you'll love them just as much as I do. They are really simple to make and packed full of healthy ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 160° and line 2 baking trays with parchment paper.
- Cream 150g of coconut oil and 175g of coconut sugar in a food processor.
- Add in your beaten egg and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Blend again.
- Now you can add in 100g buckwheat flour, 100g ground almonds, 1tsp baking powder and a pinch of salt. Blend again until the mixture is fully combined. (if you have a nut allergy you can just use 200g of buckwheat flour)
- Add in 75g of dried cranberries and 75g of roughly chopped pecans. Blend again until they are broken down and evenly distributed through the dough.
- Roll your cookie dough into walnut sized balls and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for around 12-14 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool on a baking tray and enjoy!