HealthAid Aloe Vera 5000mg Capsules
Aloe Vera also known as ‘Nature’s Miracle Plant’ has been used through the centuries both internally and externally for its proven and wide ranging beneficial properties to the human body. Used externally it gives the body a smooth all over feel, glowing complexion and harmonisation of the skin condition and body tone. Used internally it also harmonises the body system especially the colon; radiating outwards to reflect positively on external appearance and visual health.Aloe Vera capsules may be of benefit to;.
- People with digestive, ulcerative conditions or Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Those who have inflamed, cracked or chapped skin and those with severe problems such as psoriasis
- Adults and children who have sunburn, scars or burns as capsules can be pierced and used topically.
- Those who need to heal wounds internally and externally after surgery or injuries.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Widely grown as ornamental plant, but has more medicinal uses
- Improves blood glucose level in diabetics, lowers lipid in hyperlipidaemic patients and also helps to enhance the immune system
- Helps with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- May be effective for genital herpes and psioriasis
- Helps to ease/cool burns and scratches
- Aloe Vera is a great natural detox aid
- Helps improve bowel irregularity and increase protein absorption
- Helps reduce and sooth heartburn and other digestive problems. Aloe Vera is full of antioxidants that help fight free radicals within our body
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one capsule daily with food. Adults can increase up to two capsules daily if required. Capsules can be sawallowed whole with water or used externally. To apply externally, pierce capsule and squeeze the contents onto the skin, massaging until fully absorbed. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Bulking Agent (soybean oil, vegetable shortening), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water)], Anti-caking Agent (silica), Aloe Vera Gel Extract.
|Each Capsule Contains (Average):|
|Aloe Vera Gel Extract (200:1)||25mg*|
(**equivalent to 5000mg fresh Aloe Vera)
* : EC Recommended Daily Allowance Not Yet Established
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)