HealthAid Bee Propolis - Standardised 1000mg Tablets
- May help improve the immune system
- May work as a natural antibiotic
- Believed to be good for herpes and cold sores
- May help against symptoms of allergies
- May help fight off viral and fungal infections
- May help to re-generate cells and tissues
- May help to prevent common colds
- Is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties
- May serve as a powerful antioxidant
- May help with Respiratory and sinus problems
- May help Dermatitis and skin conditions
- May help alleviate dental and mouth ulcers
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to four tablets daily. Children 3 to 12 years, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Each tablet contains (average) :
Bee Propolis Extract** (3: 1) 333mg,
(Equivalent to 1000mg of Raw Propolis)
[**standardised for a min of 3% chrysin, galangin and picocembrin content]
Standardised Bee Propolis Extract
Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin)
Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate)
Glazing agent [hydorxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)].
Caution: Not recommended for asthma or allergy sufferers as it may cause sever allergic reactions.
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)