HealthAid Beta-Carotene Natural 15mg Capsules
The body converts Beta Carotene into Vitamin A, which helps maintain good eyesight, strong bones, healthy skin, hair, teeth and gums.Beta Carotene is a safe and effective way of taking Vitamin A as the body only converts the required amount into Vitamin A, so there is no chance of a Vitamin A overdose.HealthAid mixed carotenoids capsules contain natural Beta Carotene derived from the sea plant (Dunaliecia Salina) found in the unpolluted lake of Whyalla in South Australia.Beta Carotene capsules may be of benefit to;.
- People looking for the support through the ageing process
- Those who have age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and eye related conditions.
- People with poor diets who eat, drink or smoke excessively.
- Those who wish to protect their body against oxidative damage
- People looking for immune support
What are Beta Carotene capsules for?.
- Antioxidants are believed to be effective in helping destroy the harmful radicals inside the body, thereby protecting the body against oxidative damages
- May help in the maintenance of healthy skin and bones, good vision and a robust immune system.
- May help maintain healthy heart
- Yellow and green vegetables, fruits, and liver are a good source of natural vitamin A.
- Vitamin A, plays an important role in many of the metbolic process such as gene transcription, bone metabolism, haematopoiesis and also in antioxidant activity.
- Deficiency can cause blurred vision, respiratory and immune problems, acne and other skin problems
- Vitamin A is beneficial if taken with other supplements such as Vitamin B, C, D and E.
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults and Children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily. Can be increased up to two capsules daily if required.Do not exceed recommeded daily intake unless advised by a suitably qaulified person.
Bulking Agent (soybean oil), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water), natural colours (red iron oxide)], Betatene (mixed cartenoids).
|Each Capsule Contains (Average)||%RDA|
|Betatene (mixed cartenoids)||16.5mg||*|
|Which provides Beta Carotene**||15.5mg||*|
|Crytoxanthin, Zeaxanthin and Lutein Blend||330ug||*|
* : EC Recommended Daily Allowance Not Yet Established
** : Beta Carotene should not be taken by heavy smokers
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)