HealthAid ImmuProbio - Probiotic Mix 50 billion Vegetable Capsules
A key to good digestive health and overall well-being is the maintenance of a healthy bacterial balance in the body. Poor diet, stress, alcohol and antibiotics can upset the gastrointestinal tract by destroying good bacteria and allowing undesirable bacteria to multiply. HealthAid ImmuProbioTM is a unique formulation containing a superior blend of 50 billion viable bacterial strains, fortified with a prebiotic (FOS), to help replenish the body’s good bacteria and maintain a healthy immune system. HealthAid uses special acid & bile resistant strains, which prevent the stomach juices destroying the ingredients before they reach the intestines, ensuring their purity and potency.
- May play a role in maintaining good health by supporting normal bowel function and a healthy immune system
- May help maximise the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut
- May help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria.
- May help inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria that may cause digestive stress
- May help in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body
- May be useful in preventing and treating diarrhea and constipation
- May help alleviate the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
- May be useful in preventing and/or reducing the recurrence of vaginal yeast infections and urinary tract infections
- Could help to improve lactose absorption in people who are lactose intolerant
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults one capsule daily, preferably before breakfast.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Each Capsule Contains (Average):|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum||25 billion*|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||10 billion*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||4.5 billion*|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||3 billion*|
|Bifidobacterium breve||2 billion*|
|Bifidobacterium longum||2 billion*|
|Lactobacillus casei||2 billion*|
|Lactobacillus lactis||1 billion*|
|Lactobacillus bulgaricus||250 million*|
|Lactobacillus salvarius||250 million*|
|Total cultures||50 billion*|
|Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)||189 mg|
The stated bacterial count is the amount present up until the end of shelf life; provided recommended storage conditions are strictly adhered to. Due to the unstable nature of the organisms, the live bacterial count may vary or decline over time depending on temperature fluctuations and storage conditions.
Bulking Agent (rice maltodextrin)
Anti-Caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate)
Capsule Shell (veg. cellulose).
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)