HealthAid Kelp - Iodine Tablets
HealthAid Kelp is a special Norwegian oceanic plant source, which naturally provides amino acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Kelp is especially rich in Iodine, essential for the synthesis of thyroid hormones, the proper functioning of the thyroid gland and the maintenance of various other important bodily processes. Iodine is vital for good thyroid function and in turn is essential for good health.
- Required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones
- Helps the thyroid gland function optimally
- May help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract
- May help maintain healthy looking skin
- Plays a role in neural development of unborn children
- May help with menstrual cramps
- May help alleviate the symptoms associated with osteoporosis and arthritis
- May help with backaches and aching bones
- May help alleviate muscle cramps
Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate), Kelp (Iodine), Alfalfa Leaf Powder, Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Stabiliser (crosslinked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose), Galzing Agent (shellac).
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)