HealthAid Zinc Sulphate - Elemental Zinc 45mg Tablets
- Men’s health and well-being especially for the prostate gland
- Men who suffer from impotence, infertility and reduced sperm count
- Elderly people, concerned about senility and mental health
- Women who have irregular menses or hormonal problems
- Excessive alcoholic drinkers
- People following fad diets or are limiting calorie intake
- Those who have recently undergone surgery, suffered an injury or those with problem skin such as acne and eczema
- Those with lowered immunity
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with a meal. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Zinc Sulphate, Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Stabiliser (crosslinked sodium carboxyl methyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Glazing Agent [hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)].
|Each Tablet Contains (Average):||%RDA|
(from 200mg Zinc Sulphate)
RDA : EC Recommended Daily Allowance
† Long term intake may lead to anaemia.
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)