People with a non celiac gluten sensitivity could find relief from Immunecare Glutenase Plus – a new, natural, enzyme-based supplement that breaks down gluten into more easily digested gliadin, glutenin and amino acids.It has been estimated that as many as one in twenty in the western world suffer from a non celiac gluten sensitivity whereby when the gluten comes into contact with the lining of the small bowel, a reaction occurs. In mild cases, this causes discomfort and can lead to bowel problems such as IBS, diarrhoea and bloating. Immunecare Glutenase Plus can ease this level of gluten sensitivity.Gluten is a mixture of two proteins, gliadin and glutenin, and is found in wheat, oats, rye and barley. When mixed with water it becomes sticky and so forms the familiar texture of dough made from wheat and rye flour.For:People who are sensitive to gluten could benefit from taking Immunecare Glutenase Plus. By breaking the gluten into smaller, more easily digested parts; it encourages the body to take up gluten before it irritates the small bowel.NOTE: In more severe cases where the sensitivity becomes an allergy to gluten, this is Celiac Disease. This is a more serious condition where the immune system mistakenly attacks the lining of the bowel as if it was a ‘foreign’ organism. People diagnosed with this more serious Celiac Disease should avoid gluten completely as Immunecare Gluten Plus will not address this more serious condition.
- Immunecare Glutenase Plus contains enzymes with DPP-IV (Dipeptidyl peptidase) activity
- DPP-IV can be found in the intestinal tract lining.
- One of its primary functions is breaking down gluten.
- The DPP-IV enzyme activity assists digestion of proline-containing peptides found primarily in wheat, which are generally resistant to being completely broken down by other enzymes in people who are gluten sensitive.
- By introducing the DPP-IV containing enzyme to the digestive tract, Immunecare Glutenase Plus encourages break down and digestion of gluten thus rendering it non-irritant.
Take one capsule with each meal containing gluten.
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)