Monday 24th - Menopause Monday
An opportunity to discuss your menopause issues with one of our Menopause Experts, with advice and solutions for all stages of the menopause. Although there are many symptoms the menopause can throw at you, there are also plenty of natural answers to help put you back in control. Come in for a chat and discover all your options.
- Dr Hauschka facials from 12pm - 4pm
- Mini Menopause Consultations 12pm - 5pm
- Menopause talk with A.Vogel's Health Expert Alison Cullen 6pm - 7pm
Tuesday 25th - Wired & Tired Tuesday
If you are feeling a little stressed and finding it difficult to sleep, our medical herbalist Sharon Dalziel will help you find some relaxing solutions. Using an holistic approach, Sharon will offer guidance on diet and lifestyle to help promote a better state of mind.
- Sleep and Stress consultation with Medical Herbalist Sharon Dalziel 12pm - 5pm
- Mini Massages 12pm - 2pm
- Evening talk with Pacari Chocolate 6pm - 6.30pm
Wednesday 26th - Woman's Health Wednesday
A.Vogel's Nutritionist and Women's Health expert Emma Ross takes you through a Women's Health MOT in order to help you identify key nutrient deficiencies and hormonal imbalances which might be affecting your health. Emma will offer one to one advice on diet, lifestyle and the use of supplements so you'll be able to overhaul your health in no time.
- Women's Health Consultation with A. Vogel's Nutrionist Emma Ross 12pm - 5pm
- Make overs by Inika Make up 12pm - 4pm
- Feminine care talk by Organyc 6pm - 7pm
Thursday 27th - Healthy Vegan Thursday
If you are vegan or are thinking about going vegan, nutritional therapist Louise Scott, can help guide you to make the right healthy choices. Louise will offer advice on the vitamins your body needs for optimum health through diet and supplements as well as giving alternative recipe ideas.
- Nutrition Consultation with Louise Scott 12pm- 5pm
- Organic products talk by the Soil Association 4.30pm - 5.30pm
- Healthy Vegan talk by the Tartan Carrot 6 - 7pm
Friday 26th - Digestive Dilemmas Friday
Guts behaving badly? Gassy and bloated? Craving sugar and worried about weight? Not sure which foods to eat and which diets work? Newly vegan and needing some pointers? A.Vogel's Nutritional Therapist Alison Cullen will be on hand to help unravel digestive dilemmas and calm troubled tummies with practical advice and simple solutions.
- Mini Digestion Consultation with Alison Cullen 12pm - 5pm
- Digestive health talk with A.Vogel's Nutritional Therapist Alison Cullen 6pm-7pm
Saturday 29th - All about Allergies Saturday
Gareth Zeal, an expert in nutrition and naturopathy, will be in-store doing food intolerance testing. Gareth will be able to identify food triggers to help you improve your symptoms.
To book an appointment please contact the store on 0131 526 3991