Naturtint Colour Fixing Protective Conditioner
- is a protective conditioner that guards against external hair damage and helps to fix your colour for a vibrant finish.
- is a multi-purpose hair saviour that helps to detangle and aid styling, as well as increase hair volume, strength and shine.
- has a unique formula rich in natural and organically approved and certified ingredients that deeply nourish the hair and the 100% natural wheat proteins reduce breakage by up to 80%.
- provides natural UV protection, thanks to the BIO Sunflower extracts, which helps to prolong your colour.
- contains BIO Original extract of Lemon Fruit to hydrate both hair and scalp.
- is free from Sulphates, Parabens, Artificial Fragrances and Preservatives.
This product is available as a free sample with Take5.
Take5 is our unique sampling programme that lets you try 5 samples for free every 30 days - all you need to pay for is delivery! We've got over 100 products available as samples, and we're always adding new ones to the list so you won't get bored of the same things. You'll find samples of skincare, supplements, vitamins & minerals, food, protein and much more, from all your favourite brands. The only thing you have to pay for is the £2.99 delivery!
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)