Quest Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets
- High strength formula
- Supports healthy bones and teeth
- Supports immune function
- Essential fat soluble vitamin
- Safeguards intake of this essential nutrient, usually produced in the body as a result of exposure to sunlight.
- Promotes calcium absorption in the gut.
- Important during pregancy and breast-feeding, an essential nutrient for a growing infant.
- Also recommended by the UK government for: children aged 6 months to 5 years, those over the age of 65, individuals with darker skin, those who cover their skin for cultural reasons or those who do not spend a lot of time outdoors.
- High potency
- Suitable for vegetarians
UK Standard delivery is £2.99. For UK orders £19.95 or over this is FREE.
All international orders are sent out through Fedex on a tracked service. Postage zones out with the UK are split into the following 4 zones:
Zone 1 Delivery is £15. (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden)
Zone 2 Delivery is £20. (Canada, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland & USA)
Zone 3 Delivery is £25. (Albania, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey & Ukraine)
Zone 4 Delivery is £30. (Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda & Seychelles)